Sunday, January 9, 2011

In The City!






I am now settled in my new apartment in NYC! This is the view from outside my window.

I have three roommates: Erica, Julia, and Lauren. Erica is doing PR at a company called 5W, Julia is working at CBS, and Lauren is working at a production company called Spin the Bottle.






I was exhausted after finally getting to New York, so we all went to eat lunch at a nearby Thai restaurant and then took a nap. We had an orientation meeting from 7 to 10 PM, then we went out for drinks to celebrate my birthday!










This morning, my roomate Julia bought me a birthday donut! So sweet. What a great 22nd birthday to wake up in New York City!


1 comment:

  1. Bebe,

    So glad you are getting settled and oriented (or as the grammatically impaired say, "orientated"). Keep up the blog and keep us informed! Do not censor!~ haha

    love

    Faj

    ReplyDelete