Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monday, January 10th: First Celebrity Sighting


On Monday, little did we know, we would meet this dreamy actor named Chase Crawford. I'll get to that later.










I have Mondays off so I spent the day getting to know the city more and finding my office in Manhattan. It takes about 25 minutes to ride the subway from my apartment to my office.









Julia, Erica, Mandy and I went to a bakery then to Whole Foods in Union Square.








The best part of the day was when we chanced upon meeting Chase Crawford, star of TV show Gossip Girl. They were filming an episode of Gossip Girl in the hotel that Lauren's family is staying in. She mentioned the possibility of seeing some of the shooting, but we weren't sure. We went in the lobby and there is Chase, just leaning against the wall, waiting on shooting. Julia went over to him and said, "Hey! We're from Texas.." Then his security guard shooed her away and Julia was devastated. But THEN-- Chase came up to us and started talking! He is actually from Texas so we talked about how we are from Baylor and everything. He is really nice and was absolutely gorgeous in person.


I went to my first Broadway show called "Next to Normal" and walked around Times Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment