Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Day at Work


Here is a smattering of photos from my first day at Focus, taken with my iPhone.

The office itself is beautiful. Hardwood floors, exposed ceilings, and illuminated posters of movies Focus Features has made.





My desk was love at first sight. Right by my computer was an Atonement poster. I got an intern handbook and was allowed to get a coffee in a Focus Features mug. I'm a nerd.

I work in Physical Production under the production manager, Evelynda. I read a script today that Focus is starting to shoot in March. Also, I covered the receptionist while she was in a meeting and got to answer the phones saying, "Focus Features." Woohoo! They would ask for a name and I would say, hold please, and transfer them to someone important.


Here I am taking my first Lunch break!

1 comment: